Bench-top solution for high sensitivity CTC enrichment and recovery from blood samples
Based on Fluxion's patented microfluidics, the IsoFlux System combines the power of antibody-based magnetic bead separations with the precision of flow cytometry. The IsoFlux System's superior performance is proven daily in labs around the world, setting standards for CTC isolation efficiency, purity, and ease of use.
- Validated using thousands of samples across key solid tumor types, including lung, colorectal, breast, prostate, pancreatic, kidney, liver, bladder, etc.
- Designed to recover CTCs even during early-stage disease
- Complete solutions for enumeration and NGS
- Multiple kits available: EpCAM, EpCAM/EGFR, EpCAM/EGFR/Mesenchymal, and user-defined
IsoFlux CTC Enrichment Kits
Industry-leading sensitivity and specificity; designed specifically for use with the IsoFlux system
Enhanced CTC Kit, 8 pack (EpCAM/EGFR)
Validated for most applications, and recommended for the high purity NGS workflow. Recovery based on EpCAM and EGFR.
CTC Enrichment Kit, 8 pack (EpCAM)
Validated for high sensitivity recovery of CTCs. Recovery based on EpCAM antigen presence.
EMT Enrichment Kit , 8 pack (EpCAM/EGFR/Mesenchymal)
Validated to recover both epithelial and mesenchymal cell types, this is the most comprehensive set of recovery markers. Four different markers are used, including two mesenchymal markers, EpCAM and EGFR
Rare Cell Enrichment Kit, 8 Pack (User-customized)
The RCE kit was designed with maximum flexibility in mind. The magnetic bead surface is coated with pan-mouse IgG molecules, allowing users to couple their own antibodies to the beads for targeted cell capture.
IsoFlux CTC NGS Prep Kit
Designed for processing of IsoFlux CTC samples, the NGS Prep Kit prepares the recovered CTCs for genomic analysis. The kit contains purity enhancement columns and WGA reagents, producing DNA ready for NGS library prep or PCR. Used in conjunction with Fluxion’s Spotlight 59 Oncology Panel, the NGS Prep Kit creates a complete sample-to-answer assay for high-sensitivity mutation detection of solid tumor cancers from CTCs.
- Purity enhancement to 5-25% tumor DNA content increases NGS detection sensitivity
- Includes all reagents for enrichment, lysis, and whole-genome amplification
- Generates sufficient DNA for multiple NGS runs, with a starting sample as small as 200 cells (including CTCs and background)