Bench-top solution for high sensitivity CTC enrichment and recovery from blood samples
Based on Fluxion's patented microfluidics, the IsoFlux System combines the power of antibody-based magnetic bead separations with the precision of flow cytometry. The IsoFlux System's superior performance is proven daily in labs around the world, setting standards for CTC isolation efficiency, purity, and ease of use.
- Validated using thousands of samples across key solid tumor types, including lung, colorectal, breast, prostate, pancreatic, kidney, liver, bladder, etc.
- Designed to recover CTCs even during early-stage disease
- Complete solutions for enumeration and NGS
- Multiple kits available: EpCAM, EpCAM/EGFR, EpCAM/EGFR/Mesenchymal, and user-defined
Coupled with the IsoFlux CTC system, the Cytation Imager delivers a complete workflow for CTC enumeration. The Cytation Imager reduces the time required for cell imaging and enumeration by at least 3x compared to standard microscopy, and is easy to use for all skill levels
- Software comes pre-configured for CTC image acquisition using the IsoFlux CTC Enumeration Kit
- Performs scanning and identification of likely CTCs in less than 10 minutes per sample
- Reduces the overall time required per sample compared to standard microscopy by 3X
- Fully featured: Automated XY stage, auto capture, and objectives
- Includes protocols for the automated identification of likely CTCs
- Available fourth fluorescent channel for additional protein marker detection (e.g., AR-V7, etc.)
IsoFlux CTC Enrichment and Analysis Kits
Industry-leading sensitivity and specificity; designed specifically for use with the IsoFlux system
Enhanced CTC Kit, 8 pack (EpCAM/EGFR)
Validated for most applications, and recommended for the high purity NGS workflow. Recovery based on EpCAM and EGFR.
CTC Enrichment Kit, 8 pack (EpCAM)
Validated for high sensitivity recovery of CTCs. Recovery based on EpCAM antigen presence.
EMT Enrichment Kit , 8 pack (EpCAM/EGFR/Mesenchymal)
Validated to recover both epithelial and mesenchymal cell types, this is the most comprehensive set of recovery markers. Four different markers are used, including two mesenchymal markers, EpCAM and EGFR
Rare Cell Enrichment Kit, 8 Pack (User-customized)
The RCE kit was designed with maximum flexibility in mind. The magnetic bead surface is coated with pan-mouse IgG molecules, allowing users to couple their own antibodies to the beads for targeted cell capture.
IsoFlux Enumeration Kit
Reagent and antibody kit for enumeration of CTCs in IsoFlux samples using immunofluorescence. CTCs are defined as CK+, CD45-, and nucleated intact cells. Contains enough reagent to stain 200 IsoFlux samples or more depending on usage habits.
IsoFlux CTC NGS Prep Kit
Designed for processing of IsoFlux CTC samples, the NGS Prep Kit prepares the recovered CTCs for genomic analysis. The kit contains purity enhancement columns and WGA reagents, producing DNA ready for NGS library prep or PCR. Used in conjunction with Fluxion’s Spotlight 59 Oncology Panel, the NGS Prep Kit creates a complete sample-to-answer assay for high-sensitivity mutation detection of solid tumor cancers from CTCs.
- Purity enhancement to 5-25% tumor DNA content increases NGS detection sensitivity
- Includes all reagents for enrichment, lysis, and whole-genome amplification
- Generates sufficient DNA for multiple NGS runs, with a starting sample as small as 200 cells (including CTCs and background)