ERASE-Seq variant caller- superior performance to 0.1% allele frequency and below, without barcodes!
ERASE-Seq Analysis 10-pack
Finally, the promise of sensitive, accurate liquid biopsy analysis by NGS has been realized! ERASE-Seq uses inter-sample signal processing to eliminate background artifacts and random sequencing errors, all without the need for molecular barcodes. ERASE-Seq works by separating out the sources of error- systemic biases and stochastic errors- and using statistical signal processing to remove both. ERASE-Seq has been proven in sequencing of ctDNA and CTC samples, and excels in the allele frequency range of 0.05% to 0.5%, where barcode approaches lose both sensitivity and specificity.
ERASE-Seq is modular and flexible, and can be tailored based on desired performance, sequencing depth, and available DNA:
ERASE-Seq is the proven solution for NGS of liquid biopsy samples. Key benefits include:
- Superior sensitivity and 10-100X fewer false positives than molecular barcodes (UMIs)
- Excels in the 0.05%-0.5% AF range where molecular barcodes struggle
- Any targeted panel can be adapted easily to ERASE-Seq with software validation- and no barcodes needed
- Provides similar detection performance to digital PCR, but ERASE-Seq can test for thousands of variants per test
- Customized variant target lists
- Validated in numerous sequencing labs globally
ERASE-Seq can be applied to virtually any targeted sequencing panel. Currently-validated panels include Fluxion's own Spotlight 59, Illumina Trusight Tumor 15, and Swift 56G. Other panels can be validated easily through Fluxion's ERASE-Seq Validation Program (EVP). Contact us for details.
Additional ERASE-Seq technical information and IFUs are available in our Library.