IsoFlux delivers highly sensitive enrichment and detection of CTCs and protein markers from blood samples
The IsoFlux enumeration workflow combines the leading CTC isolation platform, IsoFlux, with the industry's best automated fluorescent imager- Cytation. Results have been proven in multiple studies in leading labs throughout the world.
- Enables non-invasive cancer detection from early-stage patients
- Studies demonstrate superior isolation and recovery from challenging cancers such as lung and pancreatic
- Wide range of antibody options to custom tailor the CTC isolation cocktail
- Detect additional protein markers, such as AR-V7
- Simple workflow for any lab, does not require cell isolation or imaging expertise
Comparison of Two Types of Liquid Biopsies in Patients With Hepatocellular Carcinoma Awaiting Orthotopic Liver Transplantation.
Analysis of Circulating Tumor Cells in Early Stage Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients Treated with Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy (Stanford Medical Center)
Mutational Analysis of Circulating Tumor Cells Using a Novel Microfluidic Collection Device and qPCR Assay (Horizon Oncology & Memorial Sloan Kettering)